A Community of the Heart
With Paul Denniston
This compassionate community explores guided movement rituals to release the pain, tap into your resilience to explore more play and meaning.
This is a community to heal, feel, grow, and transform. Even after the most devastating losses, it’s possible to find balance, hope, and keep moving forward.
Each month we’ll explore a specific theme, become more aware, and embrace movement, breath, and sound to embrace your special gifts and talents and become your best self.
- Instant 24/7 access to private website and community
- Each Month We'll Explore a Theme and go deep into the topic and how we can transform with it
- Weekly LIVE Grief Yoga Class
- A Supportive Community to Encourage Growth and Cultivate Connection
- Thoughtful Prompts to Take a Deep Dive Into Each Month's Theme (Reflections)
- Guided Meditations
- Transformative Flows
- Weekly Music Playlists
- Join Live or Access the Replays
- Surprises! We're adding special guests, talks, interviews, videos, community gatherings, and resources throughout the process to help you grow and explore along the way
Live 60-Minute Classes are on Thursdays at 12:00 pm PT/ 3:00 pm ET.
There's also an optional 30-minute informal discussion time following the class.
Join us live or watch the replay.
In our first month, we will explore ways to transform anxiety. We will center our minds and bodies to channel worry into fuel for healing, to embody more courage and confidence.
All are welcome. This can all be done from a chair and is more about emotional liberation than physical flexibility.
Come exactly as you are anywhere you are in your journey (or moment).
Absolutely no obligation. You may cancel at any time.