Become a Grief Movement Guide to Empower Your Clients by Embracing a Mind/Body/Spirit Approach to Transformative Healing
In this training you'll learn -
- Powerful mind/body techniques and exercises to share with your clients
- Understand the Compassionate Cycle of Transformation and use specific techniques for different areas of grief and loss
- Use grief as fuel for healing to transform yourself and hold space for others
- Choose appropriate techniques, movements, and meditations to help your community, clients, and students
- Connect with Paul and others to brainstorm ways to use these exercises right away as we help others in their grief journey
How it works -
Each Thursday, June 24th - July 29th, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm PT / 4:00 - 5:30 pm ET
If you can't join us live, it's ok. Everything is recorded and you can catch the replay.
Absolutely no yoga experience necessary. All of the exercises can be done from a chair.
- Weekly introductory teaching videos to show you how to experience and guide others through these powerful exercises
- Online ZOOM teaching with Paul to answer your questions, dive into the training, and gain confidence in sharing these exercises with your people
- Over 50 video exercises that you'll be able to experience yourself and learn the tools to share them with others
- BONUS SESSIONS with David Kessler: Triggers and Trauma, and Finding Meaning After Loss
- Downloadable PDF of each exercise to help you learn how to teach and guide others
- Guided meditations that you can use for yourself and your clients
- Access to private Facebook Group (It's going to be awesome!)
Our space is limited because we are keeping this group small and intimate.